My Home


My Home

Welcome Home
Time of Joy
Little Home
Other Worlds
Departure
My Home
Terror Mansion
Futuristic Tower
The Platforms
Racing Circuit
The Tale of the Robot


My Home was born with the idea of practising the composition of different genres I hadn’t tried before, applied to a videogame. So, with that promise, I selected five genres: action/platforms, racing, electronic, terror and purely classical. Each piece has a level. Due to the recent death of my hamster, Eldamar, I decided to dedicate this game in his memory, and with time were born the two extra levels, that with the music in the menus, contain typical orchestral music in honor of my pet.


My Home

A big classical home with inner courtyards and tons of famous paintings from the early times to romanticism (included). Style: classical/baroque/romantic orchestra. Main influence: Spring by Vivaldi.


Terror Mansion

You'll begin in a dark forest near a little building. Following the road you'll reach a terrible mansion. Can you discover the secrets of this house? Style: orchestral. Main influence: Dracula and Poltergeist OSTs.


Futuristic Tower

You'll appear in a kind of airport with cars too and your task is to reach the peak of the tower. Style: cinematic electronic. Main influence: Ratchet & Clank OSTs.


The Platforms

A typical platforms level, you'll appear down and you have to jump over the platforms to reach the high point. I thought in to put invisible walls in the very big platforms because they are made of terrain and you can cheat by jumping in the vertical terrain, but I don't care. That's the only task of the level, if you just cheat it, it doesn't make sense. Style: rock/jazz/instrumental? I don't really know. Main influence: Spyro OST.


Racing Circuit

You'll drive the FegeCar in a circuit, as simple as that! Style: heavy metal/hard rock. Main influence: Dragon Ball Videogames OSTs (mainly Tag Team OST).


The Tale of the Robot


This is a kind of expansion. I wanted to try a 2D game and I did a simple one with Unity, and also had the idea of the RPG Maker MV game later. As it is just one track and follows the line of "experimenting with new genres", I added it to "My Home". The style is electronic/8bits (at least I tried). The influence is again the Ratchet & Clank OSTs, more specifically the track "Shadow of the Robot" from Ratchet & Clank 3, although my track is more simple.


In memory of Eldamar el Hamster

Both the music of the menus and the two extra levels are typical orchestral in my style in memory of Eldamar the Hamster, who died on December 24, 2016. The first three are more cheerful, and when I composed the melody, I thought of when he ran on the bed or just ate inside his home. About the other two, the main melody was composed the day he died, so it is sad. I will miss you. Never forget you.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario