For Syria


For Syria

For Syria


The history of this is long. I was contacted by a person that asked me the use of a Rammstein track I created for her short-film, and I said her that I can compose original music for it. The short-film was about refugees, more concretely about syrian refugees. In the video you could see a girl in what seemed a college or a school, working, and in a moment she began to see the news and saw all death and the crisis. After that, in the class there was a child, and the girl goes to help him, making us to understand she is going to be a volunteer.

For some reasons I prefer not to say here, the short film was cancelled. But I had the idea to do my own video about this, so I could use the music and contribute talking about this problem.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario