One Symphony To Rule Them All


One Symphony To Rule Them All
Volume I

Grey Heavens
Marching Homewards
Over Old Hills
Like Some Snow-White Marble Eyes
Ashen Cold
Land of the Dead




One Symphony To Rule Them All
Volume II

Flight of the Nazgûl
The Passing of the Grey Company
Wyrmvater Glaurung
The Rotting Horse on the Deadly Ground
Farewell
Bauglir




One Symphony To Rule Them All
Volume III

Soul Wandering
Morthond
Nightshade Forests
Long Lost to Where no Pathway Goes
South Away
Across the Streaming Tide
A New Power is Rising (Bonus)




One Symphony To Rule Them All
The Best Of

Grey Heavens
The Passing of the Grey Company
Over Old Hills
Like Some Snow-White Marble Eyes
Farewell
Land of the Dead
South Away (Brass Instrumental) (Bonus)
Morthond (Bonus)




Conclusion

I am very proud to have done this tribute. When I discovered Summoning with Land of the Dead they became my favourite band and that song for me is the perfect song. I listened the first one Flight of the Nazgûl, but as you know, that is a black metal very different to Land of the Dead, and was that song the one that captured me, and it was the first song that I covered time ago the 13th March 2014. I am now writting this the 16th November 2014. Eight months have passed and I can say that I have complimented what I wanted to thank to Summoning. Thank you for the great music you have done. I am sure that if you someday listen to this work, maybe you will like some covers and dislike others. But what you have to know is that I have done this big tribute because I wanted to thank you the great music you have done, and that it is very special for me. So, finally, thank you for all, and I hope you can listen to my covers someday, it would be one of the best things that could happen to me.

Hail Summoning


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario